As some of you have already started working on Christmas gifts, you could make these bow ear warmers for someone special in your life. You can even share your finished project on our Facebook page!
Pattern Tester Says:
“This pattern was written with very good instructions and was easy to follow. This Pattern is so cute for a young girl or a set for mom and child.” ~Crystal
Disclosure: This post has affiliate links to cover the cost of this blog. When you make a purchase through the affiliate link at no extra cost to you, we may receive a small commission. Thank you for your support.
Bow Ear Warmers Pattern
19 1/2″ circumference
3 1/4″ height
*These are our finished measurements. If yours doesn’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight yarn
- We used vintage yarn: Kresege’s Green Oak, Sayelle, Baby Pink, 4oz.
*Amazon Affiliate Links
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
Quick tip from Crystal-“chain about 15 then put the beg. of the chain on the bottom end of the hook to keep it from twisting/turning”
- Pinch bow together on top and bottom, in the middle.
- Wrap yarn around the middle of the bow.
- Tie both ends together.
- Attach bow to the side of the ear warmers with the yarn tails and yarn needle.
- Then take 2 scrap pieces of yarn to attach both sides of bow to the ear warmers with a yarn needle.
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.
You may use one photo with a link back to this post, to share.
You may print this pattern for personal use.
You may keep your finished project for personal use, donation, gifting, or selling using your own photos. Please link back to our site in your listings:
Cream Of The Crop Crochet
You may not’s:
- You may not use our photos for spamming and/or scams.
- You may not change our photos in any way and/or form. This includes adding/removing watermarks/overlays/text.
- You may not sell the patterns found on this site. This includes in parts, whole, rewriting, and/or copying.
- You may not share our patterns and/or photos on illegal sharing sites.
- You may not copy and paste our patterns and/or photos.
- You may not claim our patterns as your own.
- You may not use our patterns to make how-to videos.
- You may not post a translation of our patterns. Although we will allow you to guest post it here.
- You may not use our patterns as a teaching tool without permission.
- You may not make our patterns into PDF files for sharing of any kind.
Cream Of The Crop Crochet™ reserves all rights to our patterns and photos.
Thank you for respecting copyright laws! 🙂