As some of you have already started working on Christmas gifts, you could make these bow ear warmers for someone special in your life.
Pattern Tester Says:
“This pattern was written with very good instructions and was easy to follow. This Pattern is so cute for a young girl or a set for mom and child.” ~Crystal
19 1/2″ circumference
3 1/4″ height
*These are our finished measurements. If yours doesn’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight yarn
- We used vintage yarn: Kresege’s Green Oak, Sayelle, Baby Pink, 4oz.
*Amazon Affiliate Links
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
Quick tip from Crystal-“chain about 15 then put the beg. of the chain on the bottom end of the hook to keep it from twisting/turning”
- Pinch bow together on top and bottom, in the middle.
- Wrap yarn around the middle of the bow.
- Tie both ends together.
- Attach bow to the side of the ear warmers with the yarn tails and yarn needle.
- Then take 2 scrap pieces of yarn to attach both sides of bow to the ear warmers with a yarn needle.
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.