You will love this adjustable Flower Chain Scarf!
Super Chunky weight (6-Super Bulky)
2 1/2″ button
- Crafting with buttons, Coconut, Red
*Amazon Affiliate Links
*This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
ch 400, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Round 1: 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join
Round 2: ch 1, 2 sc in each st around, join
Round 3: *ch 2, 2 dc, ch 2, slst, skip st, sc in next st* repeat * to * around
Round 4: *ch 3, slst in between petals* repeat * to * around 5 times. ch 3, slst to first ch 3
Round 5: *ch 2, 3 dc, ch 2, slst, sc in next ch 3* repeat * to * around, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
- put the scarf (chain) around your neck and loop it around loosely
- take a foot long string of yarn
- attach the yarn in a loop form by weaving the yarn in the flower
- tie both ends together at the back of the flower
- Now from the bottom of the scarf slip the flower on the scarf with the loop on the back of the flower. You can also get creative with velcro! By making the loop on the back of the flower, you can adjust how lose or tight your scarf is.
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.