Make this adorable big bow for any hat, bag, or tote!
8″ long, 3″ tall
- Start in the first single crochet, not in the same as chain.
- Join in the top of chain 1.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
Fine-2 weight yarn
*Amazon Affiliate Links
9 sc stitches x 11 rows is 2″
*Change your hook to obtain the gauge.
*This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
ch 75, join
Row 1: ch 1, sc in each st around, join (76 sts)
Row 2-14: ch 1, sc in each st around, join (76 sts)
Edging: On opposite side (beginning chain side) ch 1, sc in each st around, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (76 sts)
- pinch middle of bow together
- wrap yarn around several times
- tie both ends together
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.