Use your big skein of Pipsqueak yarn to make this cozy, chunky infinity scarf!
51 1/2″ circumference
15″ from top of the scarf to bottom
You can even wrap this infinity scarf around twice!
Bulky weight yarn (5-bulky)
- We used less than 1 skein of Bernat, Pipsqueak, Big Ball (color discontinued, but this scarf would look fabulous in white!).*
*Amazon Affiliate Links
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 2″
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- Begin double crochet/single crochet in same stitch as chain.
- Join double crochet/single crochet in the top of the first stitch in the row.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
Row 1: dc in 4th ch from hook, dc in each st, turn (54 sts)
Row 2-11: ch 3, dc in each st, turn (54 sts)
Row 12: ch 3, dc in each st, turn (54 sts)
Row 13: ch 1, sc in each st, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (54 sts)
On the opposite side, sc in each st, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (54 sts)
Take both side together and slst along the side (this will join the scarf), cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.