36 1/2″ circumference
*These are our finished sizes. If yours doesn’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight (4-medium)
- We used about 425 grams of yarn.
*Amazon Affiliate Links
6 dc stitches x 3 rows is 2″
*Change the hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- ALWAYS start in the same stitch as chain.
- ALWAYS join in first stitch of the row.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). The count does include the chain.
Starting with yellow yarn.
ch 110, join
Row 2-23: ch 3, dc in each st around, join (110 sts)
Row 24: ch 3, dc in each st around, join (110 sts)
Row 25: ch 1, sc in each st around, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (110 sts)
Bottom edging: attach yarn to project, ch 1, sc in each st around, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (110 sts)